Better mobile search

holisticvet1

• Flutter of Butterflies Group

How do I make my website more optimized for mobile search?  How do I make it better?

I think an important factor like it mentions above is website speed and accuracy.  Making sure all of your information is accurate and up to date on your website.

I've heard that mobile layout is important for mobile search ranking.  So the more optimized for mobile and mobile friendly the more likely you are to be ranked higher.  Along with other things like website speed.

• Administrators

Hello all,

Mobile matters so much to humans and Google that Google has a free tool to see how any business website renders in a mobile format. Go to https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly.     Just type in your domain name and push the button and Google will let you know if your website passes muster for it's mobile requirements. Google does have two "index's" or way it ranks websites now. One depends on the desktop view and the other depends on the mobile view. How your website shows up in a mobile format depends how your business is found on Google for both desktop and mobile.

If your website is struggling to pass Google's mobile test, most likely it is time to get a new site or upgrade the one you have.

Kelly