What is the fastest way to rank for seo?

Hill Valley Veterinary

• Flutter of Butterflies Group

Just like the title says. We are just getting online, though we've been in business for years. And we don't know much about google. What is the best and fastest way for us to show up in search results?

• Beyond Indigo Pets Team

Hello!

Thank you for your question. Assuming you already have a website, creating unique, relevant & quality information in the form of regularly posted blog topics is a great way to gain traction in search results. By posting information that your prospective customers are looking for, you can acquire quality traffic that will likely translate in to calls, form submissions, and other website actions that may lead to customer acquisition. 

Hi Hill Valley, 

Carrying over with some additional information, making sure your website has proper content that has keywords tailored to your industry such as "veterinary dental cleaning" or "veterinary wellness checks" will definitely help also! 

• A Knowledge Partner
On 2/24/2022 at 12:47 PM, BIP_Alex said:

Hello!

Thank you for your question. Assuming you already have a website, creating unique, relevant & quality information in the form of regularly posted blog topics is a great way to gain traction in search results. By posting information that your prospective customers are looking for, you can acquire quality traffic that will likely translate in to calls, form submissions, and other website actions that may lead to customer acquisition. 

I've been doing an article a week for the last year and a half. Is there anything else I can do to boost my search results?

• Administrators

Lucca,

The first question that popped into my head is what/how are you writing the articles? For example, have they been optimized for SEO based on the keywords you are trying to target? Do you know the right keywords to target that will drive the most traffic? Have you linked these articles up through social media including LinkedIn? That is a conversation to have right there.

How else to boost your results organically depends on your website. I popped over and looked at it. I sent you a suggest in email. Also there are errors on your site that need to be fixed based on the report I ran to see the "underbelly" of the site. Getting your website shaped up and fixing the errors would be the next step in your organic search engine optimization journey.

Kelly

On 2/28/2022 at 9:31 PM, Lucca Veterinary Data Sec said:

I've been doing an article a week for the last year and a half. Is there anything else I can do to boost my search results?

Hi Luca! That's great that you are consistently posting content for your website's audience. Google likes to see this as well. Are you currently using Google Analytics or another tool to analyze the traffic acquired by these articles? If so, this can help you determine which articles may be performing better than others and which may be good canidates for re-optimization. Another great tool to utilize is Google Search Console, which can give you insight into the keywords that these articles may be displaying for in search results. If your articles are displaying for relevant keywords (impressions) but not receiving clicks, a great strategy is to inject those keywords into an article so it might increase it's rankign in search results for that keyword. Hope this helps!