Hello from the Fountain Report

• Antelligence

Hello, and welcome to the Fountain Report discussion board on VetMarketingTalk! Through our partnership with Beyond Indigo, readers will be able to discuss topics that come up in the Fountain Report, whether it's how inflation is affecting your clinic's marketing efforts or how you're weathering high client demand with limited staff availability. The newsletter will note when a new discussion topic comes up, but you're welcome to come in and post your thoughts here whenever you'd like.

We'll drop in and share our perspective from time to time, but we also look forward to hearing from our readers and seeing the insights you bring to our online community. Let us know if you need anything, and thank you for joining us!
  • Earth Of Foxes

I loved the last issue of Fountain Report. I’m super interested in the grant by Catalyst Council. Is anyone thinking of applying?

• Flutter of Butterflies Group

I know not everyone is capable of doing it, but we have raised our rates in order to pay our employees more. I've realized employee retention is super important to keep the wheels turning. You cannot take care of patients if you have no staff. No patients means no money. Our practice staff is the lifeblood of our office.